Switchboard MatsKeeping your team safe from electrical shock. Shop Now
In the United States, there are approximately 400 deaths due to high-voltage electrical injuries each year– mostly occurring in occupational settings. In fact, electrical injuries are the fourth-leading cause of workplace-related traumatic deaths.
NoTrax® switchboard mats are designed to provide insulation for your employees and are engineered to avert accidents. Their unique design lowers the possibility of electrical shock by preventing employee grounding and eliminating the possibility of any electricity creating a complete circuit.
ESD or Switchboard: Which mat should I choose?
Electrostatic discharge mats (ESD) and switchboard mats are similar, but, ultimately different solutions.
Switchboard matting is designed to protect users from high voltage shock. This type of matting is engineered to protect people. ESD or anti-static floor mats are made to protect sensitive electrical equipment from static or electrical discharge. This type of matting is designed to protect technology and mechanics. While they may look similar, ESD and switchboard mats are opposites and one should not be used in place of the other.
Best Selling Switchboard Mats
- Switchboard mat diamond plate mat to provide insulation for the workerModel No: 831As low as $ 22.00
- Switchboard mat corrugated mat to provide insulation for the workerModel No: 830As low as $ 22.00
- Smooth surface, fire-retardant and electrically insulating floor matModel No: 835As low as $ 33.00
- Diamond surface, fire-retardant and electrically insulating floor matModel No: 836As low as $ 51.00
Benefits of Insulated Switchboard Matting
- Insulated matting engineered to protect workers from electric shock
- Class 2 Di-electric Strength: 30,000 volts
- Electrically Insulative Type 2 PVC compound
- Custom Lengths: 2', 3' and 4' widths (up to 75' long)
Military and fire retardant switchboard options are available and meet the MIL-DTL-15562G specification for insulating, switchboard matting and sheet floor covering, and is approved for use by the Department of the Navy and all Departments and Agencies of the Department of Defense.
Similar Items to Explore
Explore the NoTrax line of electrostatic discharge (ESD) mats. These systems can help protect sensitive technology and mechanics damageable by static shock.
- Anti-static mat/ ESD drainage rubber workstation matModel No: 555As low as $ 76.00
- Anti-static PVC durable foam floor matModel No: 825As low as $ 24.00
- ESD/ anti static floor mat with diamond plate patternModel No: 826As low as $ 72.00
- ESD interlocking rubber mat provides ergonomic support and tractionModel No: 558As low as $ 147.00
- Highest level of comfort interlocking anti-fatigue ESD rubber matModel No: 573As low as $ 51.00
You May Also Be Interested In
Check out these anti-fatigue options customizable for your workspace.
- Diamond-plate surface anti-fatigue mat. NoTrax Best SellerModel No: 479As low as $ 36.00
- Extremely lightweight PVC/Nitrile foam blend anti-fatigue matModel No: T17As low as $ 36.00
- Highest level of comfort interlocking anti-fatigue rubber matModel No: 570As low as $ 32.00
- Interlocking rubber mat provides ergonomic support and tractionModel No: 556As low as $ 72.00