Sanitizing Mats for Shoes and BootsOur Footwear Sanitizer Stations Help Stop Contaminants in Their Tracks Shop Now
Stop Germs at the Door
Bacteria, viruses and germs causing infectious diseases are lurking on your footwear – and unfortunately, simply stomping on them will do no good. In March, the CDC released a report indicating doctors and nurses caring for patients infected with COVID-19 were inadvertently tracking the virus all over the floors throughout the hospital. Sanitizing mats for shoes offer an easy, safe way to limit its spread in the workplace from footwear.
But, it's not just COVID-19 that we have to contend with as the year wears on, cold and flu season is right around the corner, too. Check out our new line of footwear disinfectant mats based on the 346 Sani-Trax and 351 Sani-Trax Plus® lines. The new two- or three-zone wet disinfecting delivery system can be deployed as a stand-alone unit or as part of a larger preventative footprint to help slow the spread of germs, bacteria and viruses.
Featured Shoe Sanitizer Mats
- Sanitizing footbath mat step into tray, sanitizing footwearModel No: 353As low as $ 119.00
- Sanitizing footbath mat holds up to 5 gallons of disinfectant solutionModel No: 351As low as $ 59.00
- Sanitizing footbath mat to clean and disinfect shoesModel No: 346As low as $ 23.00
- Clean, Disinfect & Dry in a contained wet shoe dip delivery systemModel No: 355 2-ZoneAs low as $ 334.00
- Clean, Disinfect & Dry in a contained wet shoe dip delivery systemModel No: 355 3-ZoneAs low as $ 450.00
Benefits of Shoe Sanitizing Mats
Don’t track contaminants into your workplace – use a shoe sanitizer mat and stop them at the door! The soles of your shoes are covered with tiny, dirty germs that can’t wait to make themselves at home inside clean facilities. NoTrax boot and shoe sanitizing door mats provide the first line of defense against contamination found on the bottom of shoes and boots.
- Durable and heavy-duty – resistant to most chemicals and temperature variations
- Versatile for different needs – use as a stand-alone unit or paired with a hand sanitizer stand
- Easy to use and maintain – sanitizer solution soaks shoe bottoms without creating a mess
- 2- and 3-zone systems available – shoe sanitizing door mats ideal for entrances at schools, businesses, and more
For industrial, agricultural or biosecurity customers, NoTrax offers the 353 Sanitizing Boot Wash Station. The tray system can hold up to 2.5 quarts of disinfecting solution and is chemical and temperature resistant. After footwear is disinfected, you can easily brush dry by stepping on to the 048 Grip Sorb mat for an easy finish.
- Reinforce social distancing guidelines loud and clearModel No: 194PDAs low as $ 244.00
- Use at entrance and exit to laboratories, operating rooms and other locations that require a sterile environmentModel No: 080As low as $ 80.00
- Reinforce social distancing guidelines loud and clearModel No: 194SDAs low as $ 148.00
- Antimicrobial bubble-top rubber mat for sensitive health environmentsModel No: 448As low as $ 233.00
- Repositionable, adhesive-backed tacky mat with absorption capabilitiesModel No: 048As low as $ 374.00