Modular Drainage Floor Tile Corners PVC Diamond Flex-Lok™ Corner 620
Need a bulk or special order? Get a quote
Diamond Flex-Lok™ is a high-performance modular matting system that combines the durability and toughness of an industrial mat with true ergonomic support and comfort. The ergonomic properties of Diamond Flex-Lok™ are the result of a multi-tiered footing design that elevates the mat off the floor, creating air pockets that allow the mat to flex with the weight of the worker. A large hole drainage system facilitates the removal of liquids and debris from the work area while a pronounced raised diamond pattern on the mat surface, and an inverted-V pattern on the ramps provide additional traction. Diamond Flex-Lok™ is manufactured from 100% recycled PVC for greater resistance to industrial chemicals, cutting fluids, oils and greases. A unique interlock system that comes apart only when you want it to allows for easy reconfiguration. Create your own workstation configuration or select an assembled stock size.
- Allows you to customize and layout your matting environment as one floor, without trip hazards. Create workstation or your own custom configuration.
- PVC drainage modular interlocking tile with raised diamond top surface for traction and greater resistance to industrial chemicals
- Ergonomic, multi-tiered design allows liquid to continuously flow underneath the mat and allows the underside to breathe. Elevates the mat from the floor.
- Spring-back design, engineered to cushion the impact of long-term standing. Allows the mat to flex with the weight of the worker.
- Holes allow for not only liquids, cutting fluids, etc., but also debris, shavings and particles to pass through the mat
|Available Colours||Black; Yellow|
|Standard sizes||6"x 6"|
|Group||Ergonomic, Anti-fatigue & Safety Matting|
|Filter Area||Wet/Dry and Oily Areas|
|Special Characteristics||Available yellow borders along sides comply with OSHA code 1910-144|Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals|
|Recommended Use||In manufacturing plants, production lines, assembly lines, CNC machines, metal working, fabrication|
|Special Remarks||Factory-assembled custom configurations available - Call Customer Service for more information (800) 621-2802|
|Surface||Industrial Diamond Plate|
|Edges||Attachable beveled edges are available|
|Usage Intensity||Heavy duty|
|Installation||The modular matting system consists of 12in x 12in modular tiles that interlock for on site installation with a rubber hammer.|
|Material Specifications||PVC (DOP free)|
|REACH Compliant||Reach compliant (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).|
|Slip Resistance Rating||Superior|
|Wear Resistance Rating||Superior|